Next Remote Tournament:
Saturday, September 28th , 2019 1:00 p.m. CST
Players need 24 games during the qualifying period of
January 1, 2019 through September 23, 2019
$60.00 per team $30 per player
Prize money awarded to TOP 4 TEAMS in Each Level
Race to 3
Format: Cricket, 501, Cricket, 501, Cricket
Player Requirements to Participate in Remote Tournaments
Please make sure you have accounts and Apps for the following programs!
Players are responsible for signing up and for payment.
1. PayPal: You will need to have a PayPal account to make tournament payment entries and to receive your winnings!
- To create a Paypal account visit: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-selection
- Keep your Paypal email handy so you can use it during the sign up process.
2. GroupMe: This app will be used as your main source of communication during the event.
- Visit the app store on your phone and search GroupMe.
- After the download is complete you will see the app on your phone, open it, and follow the “create account” instructions.
3. CompuSport: CompuSport will be used for sign up and tournament play. Please watch the scorekeeper video to ensure you know how to advance your team in the bracket.
- How to Download the app: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kVGhIevfRE
- How to Create an Account: https://youtu.be/TvmXZNPa3TE
- How to Follow a Player/Receive Notifications: https://youtu.be/iJ5rJzSzO2I
- Manage your Follows: https://youtu.be/lgbJdIN07Y8
- How to Sign up as a Scorekeeper: https://youtu.be/SiG7UZbvbzU
For more information, contact NDA at:
[email protected] or 708-326-7110.
- Your Operator Code, to allow us to access and use your Galaxy 3 share codes (unique identifiers for each dartboard) operator code is located in league leader under your user profile and;
- Registered player’s participation/performance statistics. Click Here:Operator Permission Consent Release Form
NDA Remote Tournament Player Guidelines
Welcome to NDA’s monthly weekend remote tournament program. Our goal is to provide you with an ongoing opportunity to have fun and compete while playing with/against other darters from around the country and world!
First, a word about expected etiquette in our remote events:
Proper conduct and sportsmanship are expected and required of players at all times. During NDA events, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT or WORDS/ACTIONS WITH AN INTENT TO INTIMIDATE OR HARM OTHERS is allowed. There is ZERO TOLERANCE when it comes to violations of this policy and decisions made by remote tournament officials—and the penalties associated with their rulings—are final. As well, if/when presented with conclusive evidence of sandbagging or cheating, the “death penalty” applies: offending players will be banned from participating in any future NDA events.
First, there are a few things you need to do:
For doubles or other multi-player team events, each team must designate a captain, who is responsible for the following
- The Team Captain in the NDA remote tournaments will need to download and have access to the Compusport App.
- The Team Captain in the NDA remote tourneys must have a Pay Pal account… To pay entries and or to receive your winnings!
- Team Captain’s in the NDA remote tournaments must download and use the Group Me App. It is the primary communications vehicle to be used between players and NDA. During the remote events, you will need to check the Group Me Message App to know your status and also to report any issues or discrepancies within your matches. This is designed to keep the brackets moving smoothly.
Check out the video training materials about CompuSport on ndadarts.com, under Remote Tournament Training Videos. They are also available on the NDA Remote Facebook group page.
- Entries will be submitted the Team Captain using Compusport: Please see the how-to training video at ndadarts.com under Remote Tournament Training Videos or on the NDA Remote Facebook group page.
- During signup, the Team Captain is required to provide a cell phone number for communication and to submit the email address linked to their PayPal account.
- Team Captain must submit entries by 5:00 PM (Central Time) on the Wednesday before the remote tournament (last Saturday of the month). No late entries will be accepted.
- Team Captain will receive a text message confirmation via the Group Me App no later than 5 p.m. Central Time) announcing the brackets. If you do not receive this communication, please contact the tournament admin via the Group Me app.
*Note: Players that are playing on a team must play for the same operator/vendor.
Tournament Day Set-Up:
- On the day of the remote tournament, all players must have their cell phones (associated with the number submitted by the player during signup) working (we recommend connecting to the WIFI if possible) to receive and send tournament communications on the Group Me app.
- Please arrive to your location 30 minutes before the match. Upon arrival at the location where you will be playing, please check the machine is set up and includes the Q diddle league in the Remote League menu.
- By 12:30 PM CST, 1:30 PM EST, 11:30 AM MST and by 10:30 AM PST the Team Captain must check in using the Group Me App with the following language:
"Rules/Board Good.” This verifies you have read, understand and agree to abide by the rules and instructions provided, and that you have verified the board is properly set up.
“Ready.” This confirms the player/team is present and ready to play.
*This can be sent all in one message by the Team Captain.
- If you need to speak with someone please call 708-326-7110. If there is no answer please leave a message with you name, number and concern and someone will return your call.
Starting the Match:
- To begin the match, go into Remote Leagues on the menu. Find the league called Qdiddle.
a. QDiddle will be the substitute for the diddle, it is set as one round of count up/ 3 darts only, one player only. Winner of count up game starts the first game.
b. Count up will be Split Bull.
c. Team on the top of the bracket is home and will start the count up game.
d. In the event of a TIE on the Diddle: You will back out and restart the game of count up. The opposite player will throw, with the opposite team throwing as the home team.
Example: Home Team Players A & B Visiting Team Players C & D
1st Diddle: Player A throws first Player C throws 2nd
Tiebreaker on Diddle: Player D throws 1st Player B throws 2nd
2. Once winner of count up game is determined, exit the QDiddle league, return to Remote Leagues and select the remote league that starts with a Q.
3. Loser starts all other games.
In Game Issues/Problems:
- During a game, if there are problems that cannot be resolved and BEFORE contacting the Tournament Administrator, please PAUSE THE GAME, then immediately message the admin using the Group Me app.
- All problems must be raised before the game ends. If the problem is not identified and the game ends, the results of that game will not be changed.
- For issues, such as loss of power, malfunctioning machine or other situations that are out of the control of the participating players, please contact the admin immediately, followed by your league coordinator.
- If for some reason you can no longer continue a match on the board you started on, you will have 15 minutes to get to your new board/location. After the first 15 minutes have elapsed, you/your team will lose that game. At that point, you will receive another 10 minute grace period, and if the match is not re-started after that second, 10-minute grace period, your team will lose the 2nd No refunds will be granted.
“The Dart Board Is Always Right” rule applies for NDA remote tournaments:
A dart thrown that sticks but does not score or appear on the darts thrown count on the monitor is scored as the board reads.
At the End of the Match:
- Team Captain is responsible for confirming the results and identifying yourself/your team as the winner, using the SCOREKEEPER function in your Compusport app.
- IMPORTANT: The loser Team Captain of the match needs to approve the score using the CompuSport app. A notification will be sent to the loser via CompuSport seeking approval of the results. The bracket WILL NOT update/advance unless or until both the match winner(s) and loser(s) follow this process. When results are verified by both players/teams, the brackets will be updated automatically.
General Rules of Play:
Open Doubles 501
- Open In Open Out
- 50 Point Bull
- Freeze Rule does apply
Open Doubles Cricket
- SPLIT 25/50 Point Bull
*Note: NDA’s remote events will utilize the Match Progression feature, meaning players/teams may only play one round ahead of the Losers Bracket
Players/teams that finish first, second or third and/or who win money in the NDA remote events are required to submit a picture of themselves/their team in front of the dart board using the Group Me App. No prize money will be awarded without such photo identification.
NDA will send prize money to the PayPal account of the captain of the winning team within 48 hours of the tournament’s conclusion. It is the responsibility of the team captain to distribute winnings to his/her partner/teammates. NDA is not responsible for any non-payments/disputes between players once the funds are deposited in the team captain’s PayPal account.
To All Operators and Players that are participating in the NDA Remote Monthly Tournament,
Please take some time to read and acknowledge the tournament rules below.
If you have any questions, please contact the NDA Tournament Manager, Rachel Kamuda at (708)326-5143 or via email at [email protected]