NDA Tournament Incentive Program (TIP)
In an effort to develop and maintain strong ties with industry state associations and groups that conduct annual electronic darting events, the AMOA-National Dart Association (NDA) has a program in place whereby it assists such industry organizations with various parts of their dart tournaments.
The TIP program offers a menu of support services that range from tournament registration to reporting for participating industry state associations and organizations.
Among the states/organizations currently enrolled in the NDA TIP program:
- Colorado Association
- Florida, Association of Soft Tippers
- Indiana Amusement&Music Operators Association ~ August 19-22, 2021; Indianapolis West, 2544 Executive Drive, Indianapolis, IN 4624
- Iowa Operators of Music & Amusement ; TBD
- Michigan Coin Machine Operators Association; March 4th-March 7th; Soaring Eagle Resort & Casino; 6800 Soaring Eagle Blvd; Mount Pleasant, MI, 48858
- Minnesota Operators of Music and Amusements
- Music & Vending Association of South Dakota ~ February 23-28, 2021; Ramkota Hotel & Holiday Inn, 2111 North Lacrosse Street, Rapid City, SD, 57701
- Wyoming State Dart Tournament ~ April 28-May 2nd, 2021; Clarion Inn at Platte River, 123 West E St, Casper, WY 82601
In addition, NDA offers TIP program participants special incentives—rebates and free certificates to Team Dart—for their active involvement in NDA and promotion of the sport.
Those interested in utilizing NDA’s resources and expertise for their darting events are encouraged to contact Krissy Wolstenholme for more information and pricing details. She can be reached at 800-808-9884 or [email protected]