NDA Tournament Incentive Program (TIP)
In an effort to develop and maintain strong ties with industry state associations and groups that conduct annual electronic darting events, the AMOA-National Dart Association (NDA) has a program in place whereby it assists such industry organizations with various parts of their dart tournaments.
The TIP program offers a menu of support services that range from tournament registration to reporting for participating industry state associations and organizations.
Among the states/organizations currently enrolled in the NDA TIP program:
- Colorado ~January 3-5, 2020, DoubleTree ~ Greeley, CO;
- Florida Assoc. of Soft Tippers~November 14-15, 2019, Days Hotel by Wyndham, Kissimmee, FL
- Indiana Amusement&Music Operators Association~February 20-23, 2020 Indianapolis, IN; REGISTRATION NOW OPEN; Click Here!
- Iowa Operators of Music & Amusement ~ February 5-9, 2020 REGISTRATION Now Open; Click Here!
- Michigan Coin Machine Operators Association~February 27-March 1, 2020 ~ Soaring Eagle Resort & Casino, Mount Pleasant, MI ; Michigan REGISTRATION Now Open; Click Here!
- Minnesota Operators of Music and Amusements~ January 22-26, 2020, Mayo Civic Center, Rochester, MN
- Music & Vending Association of South Dakota ~ February 25-March 1, 2020~Rushmore Plaza Civic Center, Rapid City, SD
- Wyoming State Dart Tournament~ February 12-16, 2020 ~ Casper, WY
In addition, NDA offers TIP program participants special incentives—rebates and free certificates to Team Dart—for their active involvement in NDA and promotion of the sport.
Those interested in utilizing NDA’s resources and expertise for their darting events are encouraged to contact Krissy Wolstenholme for more information and pricing details. She can be reached at 800-808-9884 or [email protected]